The annual Artisan and Fine Food Show, which is taking place on October 5th at the Sport Ireland Campus in Blanchardstown,
The purpose of the Artisan & Fine Food Show has a singular focus — Bring together Artisan and fine food producers and retailers in order to facilitate networking, fostering of new business relationships and sharing of knowledge
The vibrant artisan food and drink scene In Ireland has a fantastic reputation worldwide . You should attend the Artisan & Fine Food Show to:
– Network with leading retailers, delis, restaurants, chefs, farmshops, forecourts, convenience stores and food halls.
– Meet Irish and international producers and suppliers of new, artisan food and drink
– Keep up with trends: from the latest menu ideas and flavour advancements to sustainability, health issues, provenance and much more
– Source new and innovative products: from Irish & and international suppliers
– Make new contacts and meet old ones: it’s the event for the fine food trade
– Learn from industry professionals in the live visitor attractions
– Those who attend are serious buyers looking for products now
Furthermore, over 30 speakers and 50 exhibitors will be on hand to inform and education on topics such as procurement, sales and marketing, demand planning, ingredient sourcing, NPD and innovation, quality and safety etc.